Note: This article contains screenshots that are for example purposes only. Actual text and visuals may vary.
To remove the link between your Nexon and Twitch accounts:
- Log in to your Nexon account using your email address.
- From your account menu, click Account Settings.
- Select Linked Account.
- Under 3rd Party Connections, find Twitch, and then click Delink.
Your Twitch account Settings page, Connections tab opens.
- Under Other Connections, located toward the bottom of the page, look for Nexon Global, and then click Disconnect.
- Click Yes, Disconnect to unlink your accounts.
The Nexon Global entry is removed from your Twitch Settings.
Your Nexon account is now unlinked from your Twitch account. The next time you log in to your Nexon Account and open the Link Account page, a message confirming that you have revoked Nexon’s access to your Twitch account is displayed.
You can link this Nexon account to another Twitch account (or the same Twitch account) anytime and as often as desired.
To link your Nexon and Twitch accounts, see Linking Nexon and Twitch Accounts.