What is the difference between creating a new Nexon account and choosing to login with Google and/or Facebook?
- When you create a new Nexon account, you will need to provide us with an email address, password, and date of birth. If you choose to log in using Google or Facebook, a brand new account will be created by sending you to Google or Facebook to sign in. This process will send a token to Nexon that verifies your identity and gives permission to proceed with the account creation process. We will save the email address that is associated with your Google or Facebook account, but a password is not required.
Am I able to link my Google and/or Facebook account to an existing Nexon account?
- Registering your account through Google or Facebook will create a brand new Nexon account. The account will not be associated with any of your already existing Nexon accounts.
How do I set up a password for my Google and/or Facebook account?
- You will not be able to set up a password because your login credentials are tied to your Google or Facebook account.
Can I change my email address for an account I created using Google and/or Facebook?
- Because the Nexon account is linked through your Google or Facebook account, you will not be able to change the email address that is associated with the account.
What happens if I do not want to share my Facebook email address with Nexon?
- An email address is required to proceed with the Nexon login process. During your initial attempt to log in via Facebook you have the option not to share your email address. By not sharing your email address, the account will not be created and you cannot login in via Facebook. If you decide in the future that you do want to use Facebook to log in, first you'll need to visit Facebook > Settings > Apps and Websites > select the NEXON app, and remove it. Then you can use Nexon login through Facebook again.