To share content, you can provide Nexon with limited access to your Twitch account by linking your accounts.
For Twitch viewers, your Nexon and Twitch accounts must be linked to actually receive items claimed from a Twitch Drops campaign. If you are a Twitch creator, linking your accounts allows you to enable Drops for your channel during an active campaign.
Note: This article contains screenshots that are for example purposes only. Actual text and visuals may vary.
To link your Nexon and Twitch accounts:
- Log in to your Nexon account using your email address.
- From your account menu, click Account Settings.
- Select Linked Account.
- Under 3rd Party Connections, find Twitch, and then click Link.
- Log in to your Twitch account, if prompted.
If you do not have a Twitch account, click Sign Up and follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
- Click Authorize to grant Nexon limited access to your Twitch account.
- Click Close.
Your Nexon and Twitch accounts are now linked.
To remove the link between your Nexon and Twitch accounts, see Unlinking Nexon and Twitch Accounts.